Monday, January 16, 2012

TLCP

Hello students! I am sorry that I couldn't be with you all this afternoon, but we were working very hard planning your next TLCP unit! I will unveil it very shortly to you. I am posting a few links for you to check out at home.


The first link that I am posting is due to popular demand. Cargo Bridge is a great game that tests your knowledge of design, engineering, and physics. All fancy words eh? Have Mom and Dad try this game to see if they can build a successful bridge.



Here is a website that will give you extra support in conducting a survey. You are asked to pick data and tally the results on a tally chart. A pretty good game overall!



This is a cool website about a 5th grade class who decided to clean up a beach. They took their results and graphed them. See if you can help out the class!



That is all for now! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment